Td-3140 Blood Pressure Monitor Secrets Exposed! Here’s the Juicy Details We appreciate that you selected the TD-3140 Blood Pressure Monitoring System.
You can use the information in this manual to properly use this system. Please carefully read the following contents before using this product.
An Intro to Td-3140 Blood Pressure Monitor in Under 10 Minutes
With this device, controlling your blood pressure is straightforward. It is portable and automatically transmits all of your readings to the MbH BP smartphone App. Additionally, this tool will support you and your healthcare provider in controlling your blood pressure and modifying your treatment plans as necessary.
Please ask the customer service for help if you have any additional inquiries regarding this system.
Always adopt the following simple safety precautions.
- Only use the gadget for the purposes that are intended and covered in this handbook.
- If the equipment is broken or not functioning properly, DO NOT USE IT.
- Under no circumstances should you use on babies.
- This product is NOT a treatment for any ailment or symptom.
The measurements are just for use as a guide. Always ask your doctor to interpret the results.
- Keep heated surfaces away from the apparatus.
- Only use the cuff where it has been specifically directed.
- Using this instrument in a dry atmosphere, particularly if synthetic materials (such as synthetic garments, carpets, etc.) are present, may result in dangerous static discharges. This could lead to inaccurate outcomes.
- Avoid using this instrument near sources of intense electromagnetic radiation because doing so could compromise its correct performance.
PRIOR TO START Intended Use
The TD-3140 Blood Pressure Monitoring System uses a non-invasive procedure in which an inflated cuff is wrapped around the upper arm to measure the systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate. It is designed to be used at home or in a clinical environment by people who are at least 18 years old. The instrument is not to be used for newborn testing or for the diagnosis of hypertension.
the test principle
The oscillometric method is used to non-invasively measure blood pressure at the arm.
In the presence of common arrhythmias such atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, this device CANNOT collect measurements. It could result in a reading error.
The TD-3140 Blood Pressure Monitoring System can be used independently or in conjunction with the MbH BP Blood Pressure Manager App. The MbH BP Blood Pressure Manager is made to make it simple for you to keep track of, monitor, and record your blood pressure. The software is easy to use and can help you better understand your current health situation and manage your hypertension.
When downloading the software, please check the App Store or Google Play for the required OS version.
Installing MbH BP Blood Pressure Manager is free to download from the App Store or Play Store. To download and install the MbH BP Blood Pressure Manager on your mobile device, connect your device to the internet.
The Best Td-3140 Blood Pressure Monitor Movies, Ranked
Updating The Frightening Affect of Climate Change on Td-3140 Blood Pressure Monitor
You will receive automatic notifications from the App Store whenever the MbH BP Blood Pressure Manager receives new features. Please make the necessary changes so that you have access to the most recent features that we have created with your best interests in mind.
Bluetooth pairings: 10
Read Also : Seven Ways To Tell You’re Suffering From An Obession With Where Can I Buy Particle Face Cream
Bluetooth enables you to transfer data from the meter to your devices. To obtain assistance, kindly get in touch with your neighborhood retailer or customer service. Please be aware that before transmitting data, the Bluetooth receiver and meter must be fully paired. For specific instructions, please refer to the fast start guide’s illustrations.
connecting to your smartphone
- Turn your mobile device’s Bluetooth feature on.
- Depress the meter’s Bluetooth button. The meter’s display will read “PCL.”
- To pair the device, follow the instructions in your app. (For instance, scan for the meter and add it to the app.)
- Before sending the data to your app, the Bluetooth feature of the meter must be turned on after the app and the device have been successfully paired.